Thursday 12 April 2012

Craftsy - Where Have You Been All My Life?

This was one of those links I clicked on somewhere ... and then I got so engrossed I can't remember which website took me there.


Craftsy, I'm in awe!  Seriously, where have you been all my life?

I'm quite excited, because Craftsy seems to have everything sewn up (groan!) for the crafter.  Classes, courses, patterns, tutorials.  I shall definitely be exploring more once I've got time, but for now I will be concentrating on getting a few patterns together so I can list them on Craftsy. 

 I'm working on this at the moment

I'm also guessing that all the things I have lined up (in my head) to learn about will all be on there somewhere.

I am officially quite excited! (OK, I know, maybe I should get out more...)

If you'd like to find patterns, sell patterns, take online classes or learn stuff, pop over there! You don't have to get as excited as me about it.  But you might do - you have been warned.

Craftsy

Craftsy Blog

4 comments:

Annie Cholewa said...

Wendy, you're leading me astray here ;D

Wendy said...

Haha, let's go there hand in hand, Annie!

Jennifer Lou said...

This is super cute :) Love it x

Wendy said...

Thank you x