Thursday 19 April 2012

Theo Paphitis and #SBS

I've wittered at length on over at 1st Unique Gifts about the #SBS winners' event so I won't repeat all that here.

But I wanted to mention that if you have a small business in the UK, Theo Paphitis' weekly Twitter competition is well worth entering.  You'll find lots more info about it on his new website.


While you're on his website, check out some of the winner's profiles.  They've all added business tips.  Well worth a flick through!

 My official photo.  
Amazing that Theo manages to have 300+ photos taken - all with him looking fab.  
I have just the one and end up looking slightly manic!

2 comments:

The Sewing Directory said...

It's a great photo, I'm gutted I missed the event, it was too close to a meeting I had booked so couldn't go to both. Wish I had a photo with Theo, hopefully they'll do another one soon.

Wendy said...

I hope so too. From the buzz it's generated, I'm sure they will. Would be great to meet you in person! And Theo is a brilliant speaker, you would enjoy that too.