Tuesday 28 May 2013

Pinterest Pin-it Button for your Blog Images

You may have noticed the images on this blog now have a Pinterest pin-it button when you hover over them. If you haven't noticed, then hover your mouse over this owl pincushion....


If you want to do the same thing on your own blog, head over to Blogger Sentral for the easy-to-follow instructions (there's a version for Blogger and one for Wordpress).  I'm not a techie type at all, but it probably took me less than a minute to get it done.

I quite like it - what do you think?

PS: the owl pincushion has a thread catcher pocket on the end of his legs.  He'll be available as a pattern, if I can get my pattern-writing act together soon.

6 comments:

Bev Newman said...

Thanks for this Wendy as I've been wondering how to do it. Love the owl and I know at least 1 person who'd have a go at making him :-)

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Best post of the day - thank you for this info. And YES - we need a pattern for your owl!!!

Ali said...

Thanks for the info re the pinterest button, great idea. I love the owl and really like the idea of the thread catcher.
Ali x

Free Spirit Designs said...

ooh i love a new gadget :) thanks Wendy!

super cute owl pin cushion :) xxx

Unknown said...

Please could we have a pattern for the owl? He is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I had noticed this and thought how very clever. I really must get into pinterest (i just don't have enough time!!)