Friday 17 July 2020

Upcycled Sideboard

Hello there!

This is my recently upcycled sideboard. It started out its life with me as a freebie. It was dark brown, and had a top section, too, which I thought was overbearing and (being brutally honest) a little bit ugly. So I chopped it down and chucked some paint on the bottom half. It was in my living room for a good few years and served several purposes including a toy and craft cupboard for visiting grandchildren...


It was looking a bit battered, so I upcycled it again, this time painting the inside as well...


and adding blue on the drawers...


I think this will fit nicely into our new home... if we ever get to move in! This must be the most delayed house move ever! We agreed the sale in October 2019 🙄


Ironically, I've made it look a bit battered again with the sanding back, but I do love the slightly worn feel!


Hope I have some house moving news for you very soon!  Take care! 

2 comments:

ESLAM UWK said...

أفضل شركات المصاعد في مصر هي تلك التي لها تاريخ طويل في تقديم منتجات وخدمات عالية الجودة. تلتزم هذه الشركات برضا العملاء ولديها سجل حافل بالنجاح. إنهم يقدمون مجموعة واسعة من المنتجات والخدمات، ولديهم الخبرة لتلبية احتياجات عملائهم.

CLADING2222 said...

- تهتم المركز الالماني بمعرفة نوع الحشرة لان هذه الخطوة من اهم الخطوات التي نقوم بها في بداية مكافحة الحشرات والفئران وحتي يتم علي اساسها تحديد نوع العلاج المناسب في القضاء علي الحشرات نهائياً وايضاً تحديد الطريقة المناسبة للتعامل مع كل نوع علي حدي مما يعمل علي تحقيق نتائج فعالة ومدروسة نعلم جيداً كيف نصل اليها وبطريقة علمية سهلة ومتطورة وهذا ما يجعلنا شركة ابادة الحشرات الاولي في مكافحة حشرة النمل وكافة الحشرات الاخري وايضاً