Basically, this is how it works:
- you apply to get your freebies
- I send you the stamps of your choice if you are selected (I've no idea how many people will be interested so there has to be a cut-off point!)
- you blog about how to make whatever you made (or do another kind of tute, like how to use Promarkers, or use digi stamps)
- you send your blog link to Totally Tutorials and me
- You'll get five free digital stamps of your choice (you don't need to use them all in your tutorial)
- I'll choose up to five people to receive the stamps, which will be sent to you by email
- You can be based anywhere in the world and you have until 9th July 2013 to apply. I'll let you know within 3 days of the closing date if you're successful and you'll receive your stamps as soon as possible after that.
- I'd like you to be able to post your tutorial within two to three weeks of receiving your stamps - ideally on your blog, but if you don't have a blog you can still join in by posting on Craftster, Instructables or Cutoutandkeep
- You need to let both me and Kym at Totally Tutorials know once you have posted your tutorial
There's more info about the Exchange Program on the Totally Tutorials blog. If you are interested in applying, pop over to check the details.
PS: You can check out my digital stamps on the Handmade Harbour website.