Friday 24 January 2014

Design Team Call!

I can't believe I'm announcing another design team call already!  It only seems a few weeks since the last one - but the wonderful group of designers that comprise the current team have been designing for Handmade Harbour for almost six months now!  I think they are mostly ready to move onto a new challenge.

card by Laura

Sooo... if you are interested, here are all the details:

Design team Call for Handmade Harbour


I'm looking for six to eight cardmakers or papercrafters who like using digital stamps.  The successful applicants will become part of a small but enthusiastic team.  I hope it will be a worldwide team - it really doesn't matter where you live!

card by Lynne

What am I looking for?

Someone who:
  • has their own craft or personal blog and enjoys blogging about their makes
  • enjoys using digital stamps
  • can take good, clear photos of their work
  • can create at least two projects per month (including two blog posts on their own blog)
  • is willing to leave comments on some of the blogs which join in our challenges
  • blogs in English (a dual language blog is OK)
  • is happy to be part of the team for a six month term
  • is OK with me using their images on my blog and website (you can watermark them if you like and I will give credit/links whenever possible)
  • Most of all, enjoys having fun and sharing their creations with others!

The benefits for team members are:
  • at least four free digital stamps per month, often more (with no expectation for you to use all of them)
  • you get your mitts on new releases, sometimes before they hit the website
  • mentions and links on the Handmade Harbour website and blog - I'll send people your way whenever I can!
  • friendly and supportive approach
card by kel

This is how you apply (you have two options):

Please make at least two cards, both using digital stamps.  Then please attach images of them to an email and tell me the following in your email:
  • Your name and where you live
  • Your blog URL
  • Any other URL's where I might see more about you or your work (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SCS gallery, etc)
  • Why do you want to join Handmade Harbour's design team? 
  • Have you been (or are you currently) on any other design teams?  (not essential, but it would be good to know.  Newbies are very welcome!)
Send your email to wendy@handmadeharbour.co.uk

Alternatively...

If you prefer, you can apply by writing and publishing a post on your blog, answering the questions within your post, and then email me (same email address as above) to tell me where to find your blog post.

Please send your application in before 7th February!  I hope to announce the new team around the 14th - 16th February.

Yay!  I can't wait to hear from you!



No comments: