Wednesday 28 May 2014

Midweek Papercraft Party (39)

Welcome to another papercraft challenge.  From next week, we'll be hosting these challenges on a dedicated challenge blog - but I'll link from here so nobody gets lost!  I'll let you know more soon!

Before we get talking about this week, here are last week's winners:

Sarah and Eemeli

(I loved the heartwarming story that Sarah told about her card - the card itself is worthy of winning, but the story just clinched it! And Eemeli's card really made me smile!)

Sarah and Eemeli, you both win 3 digistamps of your choice from Handmade Harbour - please email your choices to me wendy@handmadeharbour.co.uk and I'll send them to you as soon as I can.

This week's theme is sweet or sparkly!  You can interpret that any way you like... sweet could be cakes, sugary treats - or something cute and gorgeous.  And sparkles can come in any format!

Teresa used the pair of foxes stamp to make a super sweet card - I love this!


Josie used the Tea and Cake digi to cleverly create a cupcake keyring - definitely very sweet!


And look at what Elina made - she flipped the teddies hugging image to make this adorably sweet card!


I love Emma's card too -gorgeous use of colour! - this image is so new, it's not on the website yet, but I'm hoping to rectify that later today!  You'll find it on the new digital stamps page.


Last but not least, Frezja made a super sweet party card with the girls celebrating digistamp- with the words sweet time! 


Later in the week, there will be some information about our new challenge blog - do pop back to find out more!  In the meantime, if you'd like to join in this week and be in with  chance of winning three Handmade Harbour digital stamps of your choice, you know what to do...


1 comment:

auntbeespickles said...

Goodness, thanks girls so much for the win! I am off to go shopping - hehe. =)
Huge crafting hugs!!
Sarah