I'm looking for six papercrafters/cardmakers/digistampers who would like the opportunity to be part of a small but enthusiastic (and hopefully international) team, blogging and making from around the world!
OK, this is the kind of person I'm looking for:
- you have your own craft or personal blog and like to blog about your creations (essential)
- you enjoy using digi stamps (essential)
- you can take reasonably good photos to show off your work (essential)
- you'd be willing to create two cards (or other digistamp projects) per calendar month (essential) and blog about them
- you could be based anywhere in the world, but you blog in English (essential - a dual language blog is OK though)
- you're happy to be part of the team for at least 6 months (although you can opt out earlier if your circumstances change - I understand life can get in the way of crafting!)
- you probably take part in challenges, linky parties or blog hops (desirable)
- you might also post images on public galleries or forums (optional)
- you probably have some social media presence: maybe Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram (optional)
- you might sometimes post blog tutorials related to card making and/or digi stamps (optional)
- you might submit designs to magazines (optional)
- you're OK with me using your images on my blog or website (essential)
And this is what I'm offering:
- at least four free stamps per month, usually with an element of free choice
- Angel policy on all stamps including your free ones
- mentions and links on the Handmade Harbour blog and website
- mentions and links on social media - helping to publicise your own blog
- friendly and supportive approach
If you are interested, please email me: email@example.com, attaching 2-4 images of your work using digi stamps. I'd love to see you using some Handmade Harbour images, but it's not essential. Please tell me the following info in your email:
- your name, home address and preferred email address
- your blog URL
- Any other URLs where I might see more if I'm interested: your website or online shop, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, SCS gallery, etc.
- Why would you like to join Handmade Harbour's design team?
- How would you describe your style?
- Are you (or have you been) on any other design teams? If so, please tell me more! (it's not essential to have design team experience, but I'd love it if at least one team member did).
You have until 31st July to get your application in. You may not hear back immediately (but that doesn't mean anything either way!). I hope to announce the new design team here on this blog around mid-August.
Good luck! I can't wait to see your applications!