What do you enjoy most about designing and making a card?
What do you love about digital stamps?
- you can store them on a computer or a pen that goes in to your computer
- you don’t have to have boxes of stamps or inks to put somewhere
- you don’t need stamping blocks
- you get a good image every time
- you can do things like decoupage with your digi stamps
- you can make the image large or small and make your own backing papers
- you can colour in with lots of different mediums like promarkers water colour pens, etc
How many cards do you make in an average week?
Where do you do your crafting? Do you have a dedicated craft room or do you take over the kitchen table?
Do you ever sell the cards you make? If so, where?
Do you do other forms of craft too? If so, what?
Who are your favourite craft bloggers?
Finally, have you got a favourite Handmade Harbour image?