Thursday 16 January 2014

New Digital Stamps: Happy Dance!

I think I might have been feeling a little bit excited about welcoming in a new year when I designed these new digital stamps!  I can see a happy dance theme here!

I quite like my happy dance bunny digistamp - what do you think?

happy dance bunny rabbit digital stamp


And the girl doing a happy dance digistamp looks like she's celebrating something doesn't she?

girl doing happy dance digital stamp



Anita used this image in a recent blog challenge.  Here it is again in case you missed it (I think it deserves repeating!).

girl doing a happy dance digital stamp


And finally, we have a vintage-style stamp - a 1920's flapper girl dancing which might make a great central image on a handmade birthday card.

flapper girl digital stamp


Is there anything that's been happening to make you do a happy dance?  I think the little things in life are always worth celebrating with a little happy dance, don't you?

You can buy all these digital stamps over at the Handmade Harbour shop.  They are all instant downloads - perfect if you want to get crafting straight away!

No comments: