Saturday 3 August 2013

Humorous Digital Stamps

I promised you some digi stamp designs that were funny.  Funny in the haha sense, not the peculiar sense!

I've started uploading them to the website - and there aren't many of them yet, but I'm hoping to develop this into a whole range.


I think humour, fun and laughter is a big part of life (don't you?) and I'd like to inject a little humour into digital stamp design.  If you'd like to see how far I've got with the fun and laughter, you can pop over to the humorous stamps page on the website.  I hope at least one of them will make you smile!

2 comments:

Free Spirit Designs said...

love these Wendy! I totally agree, humour is such an important part of a balanced life...

"Laughter is the best medicine...

...except for diarrhoea."

Ha! sorry, i just had to share that joke once it popped into my head - even though its disgusting it always makes me laugh! :/

Wendy said...

Haha, you made me laugh too. I know which medicine I'd choose if I had to...