Tuesday 10 September 2013

Brand New Digital Stamps!

Maybe "hot off the press" is not quite the right terminology, but "freshly scanned" doesn't have quite the same ring to it, does it?

Anyway, here's the very latest digital stamp - a jewellery shop (or perhaps jewelry store for our transatlantic friends) called JEWLZ.

I love the shops category and enjoy thinking up new shops to draw!  If you have an idea for one I've not done yet, do leave me a comment!

I have a whole batch of images ready to be scanned, so that's my next task this afternoon. After that, they'll need cropping, resizing and watermarking for displaying on the website ... speaking of which, watch out for them being posted on the website soon.

You can always check out what's new at the Handmade Harbour new digital stamps page.

1 comment:

itsamistry said...

One for me I think :)