Sunday 31 August 2014

Handmade Monday 183

Welcome to Handmade Monday.

Forgive me if this week's post is a little on the short side but we are taking a well-earned break here right now.  Very much last-minute, we only booked it a few days ago - which meant a mad scramble trying to get everything work-related and elderly-parent-related done and organised before leaving.


Quentin of course is with us, enjoying the fresh air and freedom and long morning beach walks! (If you are following Quentin's news: following on from last week, his paws aren't a real cause for concern but he's going to be monitored - his paws clipped everything they gave him to walk over, but to be fair his brain wasn't really engaged as he was overly excited at the time by all the attention!).


I'll leave you with one of my latest art licensing designs (inspired by the British seaside!) - it doubles up as a message to all you Handmade Mondayers!



As ever, please feel free to join in with Handmade Monday!

5 comments:

Free Spirit Designs said...

Looks like you managed to bag some sunny weather for your holiday, well done!

I love your rock illustration, such a fun idea.

Great to hear Q's paws aren't a cause for concern :) x

Sum of their Stories said...

Hope you are enjoying your break. And I love the rock art, I'm going to tell my kids you said I rock! ( you rock too you know!)

Lilly's Mom said...

It's so much fun getting the updates on Quentin. Hrs such an adorable dog. I love your rock design.

Blue Forest Jewellery said...

Looks like Quentiin loves the beach! It must be a Labrador thing?!

Have a lovely crafty week,
Alison

Unknown said...

I like the rock message! Have a lovely break